Monday, July 15, 2013

Nevermind!

I'm back from my website...can't get the blog thing to look right on it. Anyway that's for all of you (3) people who actually read this blog. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, disregard.

Ever have a time in your life where you can't sleep? I have had several times but this Summer has been kicking my buttocks! The highlight of my night (while my husband snored away) was reading about Koko the gorilla's pet cats and her interaction with Robin Williams. Help!

It's really getting bad and I'm on little-to-no sleep for about three weeks now. Due in part because I stopped taking one of my crazy pills that helped me sleep. Annnyway, long story short it was to help me sleep which in turn when you stop taking it causes insomnia. Isn't that a plus negative thing gone wrong here? 

This whole stop one of the crazy pills has really thrown my creativity for a loop. So I haven't got any really fun or freaking fantastic artwork to show you. 

It's coming I promise...it just needs a nap. 




No comments: