Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Waiting Stinks!

I don't know about you but I think waiting stinks! Have you ever heard someone say, "I love to wait"? I've never been particularly patient in general...which at times has bitten me in the butt. My husband, on the other hand, can say, "I don't want to think about it right now" and it heads into his mental vault. So we tend to balance each other out...thank goodness. I've been going through a lot of challenges that I have no control over in my life right now which has caused a lot of waiting...sigh.

waiting for a friend at the park




waiting on this band to start playing

I was thinking about waiting today when a little dream of mine had to be postponed...yes, waiting again.  I know it's for the best, I know it will be better later, but I can't help but be kinda sad.


How do you handle waiting?




Total Fact Randomness...The average American spends 6 months 
waiting at a red light in their lifetime.


1 comment:

life without novacaine said...

I can't stand waiting and usually fill it with busy thoughts... as in racing mind. But lately, I think I need to sit still and learn to be more patient. Sit in the waiting. I'm still waiting for my patience...