Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Grease Is The Word


Yes, I am a total goober and went to a Grease Sing A Long. When I was a kid (six to be exact) I had the vinyl album and played it to death. My brother was so sick of hearing me sing all the lyrics when I would get the record player out he would let out a yell!

I ended up going with my crazy fun friend Eleni and we had a blast. Everyone was singing and doing all the movements. I was really having a hard time with the hand jive because they were singing it so darn fast. It felt weird seeing it on the big screen and I never realized before that all the students at Rydell High school seem to have a two pack a day addiction to cigarettes. When I was a kid I never noticed how old the "students" were to be in high school 



Annette Charles as Cha-Cha 30
 John Travolta as Danny Zuko 24
Olivia Newton-John as Sandy Olsen 30
Stockard Channing as Betty Rizzo 34
Jeff Conaway as Kenickie 28
Barry Pearl as Doody 32
Michael Tucci as Sonny 22
Kelly Ward as Putzie 27
Didi Conn as Frenchy 31
Jamie Donnelly as Jan 20
Dinah Manoff as Marty 'Maraschino'19

If it's playing in your area grab a girlfriend and go... trust me you will have a fun time.


No comments: