Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday Things

Do you get really excited when you get some new brushes? You promise them you are going to give them a good clean home. Then you get busy and think you'll just clean them later.

This is a pic of my guys after they have been scrubbed to death. I think something was living in the water... I'm a bad brush parent.



I have two boys that love Star Wars. When I say love I really mean LOVE. Star Wars has been apart of my life ever since I started dating my husband. Now my children are obsessed. They make ships out of Legos, Tinker Toys and whatever else they can find. I hear blasting sounds day in and day out. If you don't know what a Pod Racer is count your blessings! Our cats are also aware of the Star Wars love. Check out Maddi trapped in the belly of a space ship on a mission to capture clones or something to that effect.

She is so used to it she just takes it in stride...whatever.


1 comment:

CourtneyP said...

My boys are so in star wars love also! They can resight entire dialogue from the movies. Little boys are so cute.