Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm Hooked!

So I'm really into Anthropologie candles...I'm kinda nuts about the Capri Blue ones. Everyday when I work in my studio I light my Anthro candles and turn on music. About three weeks ago my girlfriend started selling Scentsy and asked me to come to her launch party.  I didn't think I would like it but...

I'm hooked! 


I bought this cute Scentsy warmer for my studio and a more serious one for my bedroom. I have had those suckers turned on every day and I love the scent "Satin Sheets". I realized that for the cost of one Anthro candle I can get a warmer that will last forever...then the scents cost only $5.00 and last 80hours!! 



I have to admit a big selling point for me was the fact that I won't burn my house down. I've forgotten to blow out my studio candle several times (shh...don't tell the hubby).  


I would say if you like candles these are perfect. I'm going to get my Mom a Scentsy gift certificate for Mother's Day and I know she is going to love it. If you are interested you can check out my friend's website here... www.eleni.scentsy.us

If you are in are in Houston and you book a party with her I'll totally come.

Warmer of the month




No comments: