Friday, April 19, 2013

Anthony Pack

Spring is the kick off to big art shows here in Houston...yay! I will be posting some of the pictures from several shows I attended. First up Anthony Pack with his wonderful artwork. Anthony was so nice and I really enjoyed chatting with him. I more than loved his wooden dogs and cats made using everyday items. He has a Facebook page you can visit here


The sign he made for his booth is by far the best I've seen. 


I really thought his rugged displayed worked great for his art. 


His walls were white wood and he had the prices written in pencil. Seriously I could have spent hours in his booth looking at all the details in his artwork. However, the day was short and I had to get a move on. 

His contact information 
Urban Folk Art
(913) 381-5250
APACK@HOTMAIL.com



No comments: