Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sea World, Heat & Bed Hoppin'

My youngest son Ryan and I went on a short trip to San Antonio. He wants to be a Marine Biologist someday so my husband and I try to find marine activies he would enjoy. We booked him a session at Sea World to have a Beluga Encounter. It was SO much fun for him





after the encounter we decided to walk around the park and check it out. However, all we found was heat exhaustion! I can't even begin to tell you how hot it was...glory! By the time we were done more people were coming in to be checked out. 


We decided not to finish our heat strokes so we made our way back to the hotel. No Shamu for us. Later that night Ryan had recovered and was doing what kids in a hotel do...bed hop. Hey, I was just happy he was feeling better. 




As always making weird memories with this kiddo. 



No comments: