Saturday, June 25, 2011

Razzle Dazzle Rose

So I'm really into listening to Camera Obscura right now...it's slightly driving me nuts but it's all good. The group has a song called Razzle Dazzle Rose it's short and sweet...



 Rose, I'm feeling older
I was as lucky as a four-leaved clover
I tried to be happy, it wasn't easy
When I choose my color, it will be
Razzle dazzle rose


Rose, I'm feeling older
Courage, my love, it makes me bolder
Expecting softness can lead to foolishness
When I choose my color, it will be
Razzle dazzle rose




This is an actual Crayola color introduced in 1990. I bet you didn't realize that you can look up crayon names at Crayola and find out more information about them. Isn't it great to have someone keeping you informed on the complete waste of time goodies out there? You can thank me later...(big smile)



  If you could choose your color what would it be?



No comments: