Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Working On Background


Here are my notes for my sea creatures piece. As you can see I have my paper down and I am starting my background using this great acrylic blue called Cornflower. I really watered it down because I wanted a lot of the green patterned paper to show through. I don't have a picture to show you but I used white acrylic and dry brushed the background and added the country tan for texture using bubble wrap.


I have the little sea horses and jellyfish already cut out and ready to go. I just need to get the background done...I am on my way.


I am almost done with it so I will show you more in the next day or so. 


1 comment:

Paula Nelson said...

Sooo, I love seeing your process, and the final completely rocks!!!
I may have to try out your bubble wrap technique someday???

:~)
Paula P.