Saturday, January 30, 2010

CB2 Goodies

One of my best girlfriends JP always gives me the best gifts (thanks again, girl!). I wanted to share with you some recent gift giving goodies she gave me. First, I got this great "houses" tote which is just the best thick canvas and very roomy from CB2

I love the story behind this bag...the artist's name is Antonio Benjamin and it's his interpretation of San Francisco's colorful Victorian rowhouses. CB2 has a relationship with Creativity Explored, a nonprofit visual arts center where artists with developmental disabilities create, exhibit, and sell art. CB2 gives a percentage of each bag sale to the arts center. I have a special place in my heart for people with developmental disabilities because my oldest son Jared has Autism. They are a limited edition so if you like it get it here.

Second, she got me this notebook
I am a notebook freak and this one is made from recycled newspapers so it's perfect. It soon will be 72 pages filled with art ideas, quotes and doodles. 


Maureen Hume said...

True friends who really know you are so rare. You're a lucky girl and so is she.

Jennifer said... just made my day! You've convinced me; I need to place an order.

Martha Lever said...

Very cool bag and book! Love the video of Single girls. I think I might like that one better too!