Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

I can't believe it's 2010! Remember when we were rolling from 1999 to 2000 and the "experts" thought the computers were going to blow up the earth? I do because my husband is an IT guy and had to work late because of all that computer worry going around. It doesn't seem that long ago and yet here is 2010.

My friend asked me this morning to sum up 2009 in one word. I came up with successful and she came up with emotional. Our sweet friend John came up with sucky and my husband avoided the question all together. I thought about looking back on the happenings of this past year but I already know what went down and decided to give it a pass. I think Edna 'E' Mode said it best from the movie The Incredibles



"I never look back, darling. It distracts from The Now."

 Happy looking forward to a great year!!

 


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy New Year and thank for the fresh idea to look forward and be in the now!

Megan Coyle said...

Happy New Year!

And I love your choice of a quote from the Incredibles :)