Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad Mail Day!

I have to admit I love getting goodies in the mail like cards, Etsy, Ebay stuff. I recently bought some books for my son for Christmas and was so excited because he loves to read. So today I open the mailbox and see the brownish envelope and I get all bubbly inside. Then I see that it's floppy and flat. Hey, I know these books aren't that thin...what's up? I notice it is open and none of the 5 books are in it! The kicker is the rubber stamp plastered all over the envelope says "received without contents". Man are you kidding me...


Doesn't look like an accident to me...looks like it was totally opened. Who wants to take books away from an 8 year old? Do you think they opened it up and thought SCORE! Diary of a Wimpy Kid book set, just what I've always wanted.
Oh well, I hope who ever ended up with them enjoys the books!




5 comments:

Drew said...

That sucks!! I would be so upset...

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Yep its killing me!!

Kim Hambric said...

Rotten Rotten Rotten. Someone deserves coal, switches, and 10 tons of guilt for the holidays. Sorry.

Amy C said...

oh thats so sad and so totally lame.
I love love getting stuff in the mail too.

Alisa said...

That's awful! We got some Wimpy Kid book to give this year too, I guess they are a hot commodity!