Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Anthropologie and Garnet Hill Eye Candy



I got my Anthropologie November 09 catalog and Garnet Hill Winter Catalog in the mail and I did a tiny, happy squeal! I mean, just look at some of the goodies here...






 Reversible Retro Apron

This is one of the best aprons I have ever seen...and it's reversible! I am totally in love!


Haverhill Afghan Scarf

How totally cute is this Haverhill Afghan Scarf? It also comes in Spice.


I think this is a must have scarf.

Ok, now here are some goodies for Christmas decorations. Check out this hat and mittens advent calendar.


Garnet Hill advent calendar


Funny Felt Trolls

Happy Wednesday!
Jen

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Who doesn't adore Anthropologie?! I also received my catalog earlier this week and the "bib" necklace is so unique! BTW...I can see you in any of those scarves!