Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Clock and Dreams


Here is a cutesy clock I made out of paper and a bit of paint. It was fun and the fact it actually tells time is the kicker! When I put the battery in and the little hands started working I actually squealed out loud. Isn't it funny how little things like that makes us giddy?





Oh, here is a piece I will be selling at the First Saturday's Artist Market on Saturday. You guys know I love to do paper hands and paper letters so this was super fun for me.


Have a wonderful weekend!
xox Jen

5 comments:

julie king said...

that clock is adorable!! i think you're on to something with that. i think they would sell like crazy! as for the squeal, laughing out loud!! good for you!!

Artfulife said...

Oh my goodness! It is so cute :) I have wondered how you cover large sized canvases with paper. Am I right that you cut it into different sized squares? I have a ton of large sized canvases and am a little puzzled at how to get the background down. Any suggestions? Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Why thank you so much guys!

artful life...you would be right that I have cut different sizes on the larger pieces. I find if I try to use one large sheet it comes out bumpy, warped, wrinkled so I like it better to use smaller pieces.

Jo James said...

Adorable clock, and love the paper words and hands :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

LOVE IT!! I've been playing around with the idea of making clocks. You've inspired me. Great job:)