Monday, May 4, 2009

This Busy Weekend Is All Done!

I wanted to share with you my finished little bird project. I was so happy to get this done in time for the Arts Market for Saturday. I got these old frames and painted them this great chocolate color. These were some of the ugliest frames EVER! One was this strange red color and the big one in the middle was yellow and white. I wish I could have taken pictures of them before so you could see...maybe next time.





Wow what a busy weekend! It was so nice that on Sunday I got to relax and do nothing. Well, kinda nothing compared to usual. Today I did get some shopping done, ran a few errands, cleaned around the house, got several loads of laundry and ironing finished. Doesn't sound like I got to relax but believe me I did.

Here are a few shots of the Artist Market I was at on Saturday...







A huge thank you to everyone who came out to see me...you rock!

HAPPY MONDAY!

5 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

LOoks great! Great stuff! I love those art fairs! They have such talented people! ;)

lori vliegen said...

your booth looks fabulous! love your artwork all framed up...and your colorfly sign is awesome! :)

Alisa said...

Looks like fun!

e.beck.artist said...

those birds are awesome ... and your booth looks fab!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the birds!
Wish I could've come!:)