Monday, April 13, 2009

Ready Made

Ready Made had a key challenge last month and the winner is Rikki Ansell. What a great idea she came up with!! Lots and lots of keys and paperclips...where do you think she got all those keys? The next challenge is using a slide carousel (you know the thing that you put the sides in on an old projector). The entries are due May 18th. You can see their website for more info.


I also thought this was an interesting idea to reuse old belts. That would not have even crossed my mind and I think that's why I like it.

5 comments:

sUz said...

I love getting ReadyMade and those two things caught my eye too! People are just so clever I can hardly stand it!
iN jOy,
sUz

lori vliegen said...

great ideas! that key lamp reminds me of the big key turnstile at the "have a key made" counter at my hardware store! :)

noodle and lou said...

That is seriously the coolest lamp!
I love your little birdies with the umbrellas Jen:):):) SO cute!

xox...jenn

Adriana Whitney said...

I love the key lamp, wow! how creative.
Jennifer, I would love to have lunch or we can also have dinner in my house with all the family. My girls would love to play with your boys and I am sure our husbands will have many things in common. Call me.
I have a little question. Where did you get the grid that you use on your display panels? my husband is using chicken wire to make mine but I like yours better.
Have a great week.
Adri

Mr Lee said...

Such a cute idea!So creative!Nice to meet you.Have a happy weekend.Welcome to our blog
http://china-cutter.blogspot.com/