Sunday, February 8, 2009

So MUCH Cutting!


Look at me...I've been working on a project for my husband's Valentine's Day gift. I can't share it with you just yet because he peeks at my blog. I wanted to give him something very special because this is the first time in 17 years we won't be together this holiday (awe, don't be sad, it's all good). I have been cutting and cutting now for weeks little bit by little bit. I can't wait to give it to him!

yep, I know the everything is missing the "g"

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

HeyJennifer,
Just found you. Brilliant work.
Loooove that handy dandy message board!
Looking forward to after val day to see your huz's gift.
Ronnie-in a small town in Georgia

CourtneyP said...

You have the patience of a saint!

lori vliegen said...

wow...this looks like a true labor of love! can't wait to see it all finished! :)

Alisa said...

I am impressed. I have yet to cut type, but you have inspired me!