Thursday, December 18, 2008

Working On Ornaments and A Cookie Toast





I have been working trying to get Christmas gifts done. I've been working on ornaments and artwork for friends. Everything is coming along great and will be all done with time to spare...YAY!

I decided to have an image on both
sides. So with my car one side has the Christmas tree and the other side is a gift. It's hard to see in these pictures but I used all cut paper, dye ink, paint and very large flakes of glitter.



I have many more I will share later but I'm still working hard on them....


Last but not least Jason made his wonderful chocolate chip cookies so we had a cookie toast as a family



2 comments:

noodle and lou said...

Those are SO cute Jen. Perfect gifts for your lucky friends and family:):)

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

THOSE ornaments!
my goodness gracious L O V E them!

really great! perfect gifts... they will be oh so happy!