Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kitchen Tile Major Improvement











Do you remember these pics? It was when we started the nasty, dusty, dirty kitchen tile redo. We had some really funky monkey ugly tile. It was actually black with a white glaze on top. So when the tile got chipped the thin white glaze was gone and black would show. Oh, yeah the grout was black also. My parents surprised us with the money to buy the many boxes of tile we needed so we dove in. It was a MESS...but look now


I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright! The best part yours truly did the entire job. Yep, I cut the tiles and everything.

6 comments:

Lisa Rivas said...

Congratulations!
This is a mayor accomplishment!

I tiled a bathroom once and it was awesome the feeling of Yes! I can DO IT...

Have a great week end in your kitchen :)

Jennifer DeDonato said...

It was so dusty!

Thanks
Jen

paintandink said...

Oh, please, please, please come help me with my kitchen floor!!

How long did it take you?

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Well, it look me about a week but I really, really took my time. I actually enjoyed it. The part that stank was busting the old tile out. Messy, messy, messy

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

what a feeling... awe... to be DONE... and it look

Kitchen Benchtops said...

In selecting a suitable material, consider your requirements carefully, then assess the usability and functionality of the various materials. This allows you to choose the right kitchen benchtop for your needs and save you frustration in the long term. In selecting the best kitchen counter tops, the material functionality will play a significant part in your choice.