Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Views Of Wickford

Went on a visit to Wickford Rhode Island again this year and completely fell in love with the shop Different Drummer. OH MY this is my all time favorite little place. I bought some great jewelry by Amy Peters Studio and some other little treasures. The amount of goodness in this shop was overwhelming me! Cards, pottery, artwork, jewelry you name it this place had it! I can't wait to go back someday.



Are you ready for more goodness?

Patty and I got to enjoy a beautiful lunch at Beach Rose Cafe. What a wonderful afternoon of eating a great food, spending time together and enjoying perfect weather. If you are ever in Wickford this is a great place to go.

This is the view from across the street. We saw a lot of ducks and swans having a merry ole time in the water (super cute).

No comments: