Thursday, June 19, 2008

Red Poppies Cut Paper Collage

I don't know what it is but I think poppies are such beautiful flowers. My all time favorites are tulips and hydrangea's (really you can't go wrong with those). I am considering getting these paper flowers from Paper Source and use them as decoration on some gifts.

Oh, if you check out Paper Source website you must check out the how to videos. The lady in them is hilarious! I don't think they do demos before they start video taping. She is all over the place silly and burning herself with the hot glue gun and solder iron. She is constantly laughing at herself and I just love that! She definitely leaves you with the feeling that if she can do this I certainly can.


Here is a poppy piece I did this week. Almost got the poppy fever out of my system I just need to make those darn flowers!

Red Poppies-Cut paper on canvas.

No comments: